What is TweetAWine ?
TweetAWine is a social game, using existing social networks particularly Twitter.
The idea is simple : open a bottle of wine, taste it, share and save your impressions. To do this TweetAWine offers you an easy way to publish and share your feedback.
Once your comment is published on Twitter, TweetAWine register it and we will award you points and badges and enter you into the TweetAWine challenge.
For the top three in the monthly challenge our partner, iDealWine, offers discount vouchers to use on the iDealWine online wine store.
All your notes are available in one place on your profile page which also displays all your badges and your ranking.
How to post a wine note using TweetAWine ?
You have 3 different options.
- Use your iPhone : the TweetAWine App is available on AppStore
- Use the TweetAWine Web App, compliant with all mobile phones and tablets
- Use your Twitter account by tweeting simply using your usual Twitter app.
How to publish with Twitter ?
To post a TweetAWine note it is very simple. Be connected to your Twitter account and post a tweet according to this template :
Total tweet should not exceed 140 characters, of course!
- « Country or Region » : Not mandatory
- « Domain / Producer » : Recommended
- « Name of the wine » : To identify the wine according to the producer
- « Vintage » : Not mandatory but recommended
- « Language » : A hashtag that should be set according to the language of your comment, as follows :
- « #wine » : for English
- « #wein » : for German
- « #vin » : for French
- « #vini » : for Italian
- « #vino » : for Spanish
- « #vi » : for Catalan
- « #wnote » : The mandatory « hashtag » to be recognized by TweetAWine
- « Note » : Give us your impressions on the wine with a score between 10 (Fantastic wine) and 0 (What a dud!)
- « Comments » : Brief tasting note.
Simple as that, Enjoy the Twitter wine experience with TweetAWine